Course Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to courses delivered by Integrating Thinking and Body to Brain Learning unless they are overridden by specific terms and conditions included in course information material (eg. INPP Practitioner’s Programme)
Terms & Conditions:
Site Terms & Conditions:
By enrolling and signing up for courses provided by Integrating Thinking and Body to Brain Learning, you agree to the Site Terms and Conditions
Enrollments, Bookings & Cancellation Policy:
- Places in courses will only be confirmed on receipt of the required deposit or registration payment and acceptance of course entry requirements if applicable.
- Applications and application procedures for the courses are specified on course documentation (including websites managed by Integrating Thinking and Body to Brain Learning) and may vary from course to course.
- Dates, deposits, payment dates & registrations for courses are explained in course materials and course documentation including web-based checkout pages.
- Course fees DO NOT include participant travel or accommodation if travel is required to attend training components as part of the training. Participants are advised to have suitable travel insurance.
- Notification of cancellation for courses or specific modules within courses by the student must be received in writing.
- Administration fees may be charged for cancellation (Up to 50% of the course/module fee). Full course fees may be retained (see below).
- If your place in the course can be offered to someone else on the waiting list prior to a set time for each course (usually 2 weeks), an administration fee alone (up to $550 including GST) will be retained/charged.
- Cancellations received within two weeks of courses/modules that include face-to-face delivery will not have fees for those courses/modules refunded. (Please contact us to discuss possible options for limited alternative delivery options if you need to cancel your attendance at any module.)
- Enrolment in Module 1 of modular-based courses assumes enrolment in the whole course unless other enrolment options are specified for modules within that course.
Course organisers reserve the right to cancel the course/modules in the event of illness or accident affecting the course presenters or their family members. In such a case the course/module fee will be reimbursed, or a place will be offered on a future course at no extra charge. The course organisers will not be held responsible for travel or accommodation costs already incurred by applicants.
Places in courses may be limited to enhance the delivery of the programmes.
A minimum number of participants may exist for courses to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached in those situations, all deposits/fees paid will be refunded without attracting administrative fees and offers for positions in subsequent courses will be offered. (The course organisers will not be held responsible for travel or accommodation costs already incurred by applicants if travel and accommodation were required to attend the course. Applicants will be advised no less than 7 days prior to the commencement of the course if this situation exists.)
Payment terms and options are described in the documentation for each course.