The Body Writes & Tells the Learning Story: An Introduction
Join me in an introductory short course about neurodevelopment & learning; how we learn to learn; and why the early years are so important for later learning and functional success.
This short course provides background details on why we need to pay attention to the body language of learning and early movement patterns. These movements and neurodevelopmental processes set the stage and foundations for later learning success. “Learning & Movement: The Body Writes & Tells the Learning Story” introduces you to why it’s important to know this information, especially if we are interested in helping students learn.
“It’s just over an hour and $19 well spent. It comes with a couple of bonuses too.”
Sign up and start watching NOW:
Here’s what MM said about the course:
“Learning & Movement: The Body Writes and Tells the Learning Story.”
Based on a presentation provided at the Early Years Conference in May 2022, and other online presentations and Masterclasses, this short course provides background details on why we need to pay attention to the body language of learning.
The course is presented as a series of short video lessons. (Or, you can binge watch it as one presentation if you want! ) It’s just over an hour.
What you’ll get:
- An explanation of WHY this area of work is so important for understanding Learning and HOW we learn.
- The gaps this area of work filled for me in my teaching and learning journey. (And I know others have asked similar questions in their teaching life.) ?♀️
- An introduction to “Functional Confusion”. What does that feel like? ?
- An outline of HOW the body starts to write the learning story (including an introduction to the Brainbow® — a Neurodevelopmental Model of Learning)
- An outline of HOW the body tells us learning stories of our students/clients/children or adults with whom we work; how they use their bodies to learn, and what some body-based learning blocks look like.
- An outline of one of the best co-authoring processes parents and caregivers can use to help write good learning stories.
- Details of where to find more information, how to write the next chapter of your learning journey. ?
Receive bonuses including:
- Our “How the Body Supports Learning” Poster,
- The “Body to Brain Learning Educator’s Checklist” — an observational tool to help educators identify body-based learning challenges in their students, and
- A SPECIAL one time discount to our “Buiding Brainbows in your Practice” programme.
The value of these bonuses alone is well over $70.
You’ll have 7 days to access this short course & the bonuses from when you purchase it (so you can revisit it and refresh your memory during that time or pause to think about the material and jump back in when it suits you.)
Sign up and start learning NOW: