Site Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you should not use or access the Integrating Thinking (https://integratingthinking.com.au/) or the Body to Brain Learning (https://bodytobrainlearning.mykajabi.com/) site. The materials contained in these websites are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Integrating Thinking’s or Body to Brain Learning websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or training programmes contained on Integrating Thinking’s and/or Body to Brain Learning website(s);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Integrating Thinking or Body to Brain Learning at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Integrating Thinking’s and Body to Brain Learning’s website are provided “as is”. Integrating Thinking and Body to Brain Learning make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Integrating Thinking and Body to Brain Learning do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Integrating Thinking and/or Body to Brain Learning, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Integrating Thinking‘s or Body to Brain Learning’s Internet site, even if Integrating Thinking and/or Body to Brain Learning or an Integrating Thinking and/or Body to Brain Learning authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Integrating Thinking’s and/or Body to Brain Learning’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Integrating Thinking and Body to Brain Learning does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Integrating Thinking and/or Body to Brain Learning may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Integrating Thinking and/or Body to Brain Learning does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Integrating Thinking and/or Body to Brain Learning has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Integrating Thinking and/or Body to Brain Learning of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Integrating Thinking’s and/or Body to Brain Learning’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Course Terms and Conditions including Refund and Cancellation Policies
Course terms and conditions are described on the course terms and conditions page.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.